Poet

 The verb and the verses in which I lodge the words to tell the world, I really want them green like fresh grass invigorated by the first drops of the rainy season. I don't describe life in a dull way despite the fact that reality forces me to, I make sure to sprinkle luminosity in every detail, however insignificant and paltry to ignite the latent essence that carries all that the naked eye cannot fail to perceive and see. I want to be a poet of the essential even when things appear without interest for this century of hypnosis in lightness, where the hyperbole of triviality culminates. I am a poet in search of meaning, who drifts in the waters of loneliness, soaking in the humidity of inspiration with humility to see myself inseminated with the intelligence that abounds in this so beautiful nature in which existence is possible. I am a poet who allows himself to be instructed by the immanence constituting the pure originality of this beautiful world in equilibrium which surrounds all life, whose elements make all existence viable. I am a poet whose every text is a trance, a communion with the fragility of my human nature, where my smallness is at the disposal of the immutable truths that the spirit perceives as soon as the desires incubated in the flesh go into hibernation, which make them frivolous and insensitive to the infinitely small, able to inform us and teach the fundamentals without which no peace would be possible here below. I am a poet, and each moment has its meaning through perception, through the senses, which open the way to the dialogue of the soul with what the lived moment is made of. I am a poet to write the simplicity of the complexity of the art of living, this acquired habit that we have of living, without exclaiming and questioning ourselves, in the morning light of the sun, without trying to hear the song sung by the dawn as soon as the night is ousted, without stopping to admire the beautiful twilight sky when the day bows out. I am the poet who refuses the ordinary to let himself be dazzled by the renewed magnificence of each day in its temporal and spatial diversity. I think that all of life finds its fulfillment in this gesture that some consider banal. I am a drunken poet, drowned in this celebration of admiration that can arouse the fact of contemplating the holy and healthy nature.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés